Terms & Conditions:
Accepted Method of Payment:
- We accept most major credit cards including: American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa.
Tearoom Terms & Conditions
- Confirmed reservations are required for our tearoom at all times and must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Although we are happy to answer any questions that you may have, we do not take reservations by email, you must call The Tea Leaf at 781-891-1900 to make your reservations.
- Upon making your reservation for our tearoom, we require a non-refundable deposit of $20. per person for our Three-course Afternoon Tea Service which will be deducted from your bill.
- A non-refundable deposit of $10. per person is required for those reserving for à la carte which will be deducted from your bill.
- Please note that if you cancel the reservation, your deposit will not be applied to any future reservation. A future reservation will be considered a new reservation and will require a new non-refundable deposit
- When placing a reservation for our three-course Afternoon Tea Service, please alert us of any food allergies or vegetarians.
- Gratuity of 20% is added to guest checks for parties of (8) or more.
Merchandise Return/Exchange Policy
- Returns or exchanges will be given within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- Provide receipt for cash and credit returns.
- Refund will be issued in the same form of currency used for the purchase. For example, if the item was purchased with a credit card, a credit to that same card will be issued. If purchase was made by personal check, a refund will be issued by mail after 14 days from receipt of the returned merchandise.
- If customer cannot provide a receipt, an exchange for same priced merchandise will be given. We do not issue store credits.